Mental Health Quotes | Mental health refers to the state of our emotional, psychological, and social well-being.
It impacts the way we feel, think and act, making it important in all areas of our lives.
Mental health plays an important role in the way we deal with stress, how we relate to others, and the decisions we make in our daily lives.
Without positive mental health, it will be almost impossible to realize your full potential, work productively, make a meaningful contribution to your community, or handle the stress that comes with life.
Best Mental Health Quotes
“The true definition of mental illness is when the majority of your time is spent in the past or future, but rarely living in the realism of NOW.”
“Things not to say to someone with mental illness: Ignore it. Forget about it. Fight it. You are better than this. You are over thinking.”
Being able to be your true self is one of the strongest components of good mental health.”
“What mental health needs is more sunlight, more candor, and more unashamed conversation.” – Glenn Close
Mental Health Quotes and Sayings
“Mental illness… occurs when our mental health is compromised or neglected for so long that it affects our ability to function in our everyday life.”
Kati Morton, 2018
“Over the course of the past decade, there’s been increased willingness to recognize mental health as an essential part of one’s well-being.”
Nicole Spector, 2020
“We envisage a society in which mental health problems are an acceptable and in some ways valued part of the human experience.”
Mike Slade, Lindsay Oades, & Aaron Jarden, 2017
“Consequently, actions that successfully improve the overall mental health of the population are likely to be accompanied by other important benefits to society.”
Elliott Goldner, Emily Jenkins, & Dan Bilsker, 2016
“Not surprisingly, there has been a mismatch between the enormous impact of mental illness and addiction on the public’s health and our society’s limited commitment to addressing these problems.”
John Campo, 2017
“Just because no one else can heal or do your inner work for you, doesn’t mean you can, should, or need to do it alone.”
“Slow, deep breathing is important… It’s like an anchor in the midst of an emotional storm: the anchor won’t get rid of the storm, but it will hold you steady until it passes.”
Russ Harris, 2008
Mental Health Awareness Quotes to Overcome Depression
- A dose of positivity a day. Keeps the depression away
- A healthy mind is the greatest treasure to find.
- A healthy mind signifies a healthy body.
- A strong will can overcome mental illness.
- Daily stress can leave your health in a mess.
- Depression is a flaw in chemistry, not a character.
- Depression is an illness, not a weakness.
- Don’t bury emotions let them flow.
- Don’t ignore your mental health, it is as bad as cancer.
- Don’t let depression get the better of you.
- Don’t let your hopes down, fight depression.
- Enjoy life, don’t live with strife.
- Fight depression, clean inside.
- Fighting mental illness makes you strong.
- Fight stress to fight mental illness.
- If you feel like life is sinking, try positive thinking!
- Instead of being so stressed, release it all.
- Instead of burying all your emotions, just talk.
- It’s your battle, but you don’t need to fight alone.
- Join the fight for happiness: Depression Awareness
- Let’s learn to talk about mental health and take a step forward as a society.
- Life won’t seem like such a mess, take time to relax and relieve stress.
- Mental health is preserved wealth!
- Mental Health: stop exclusion, dare to care!
- Mental illness doesn’t change you. You are still who you were.
- Mental illness doesn’t signify weakness.
- Mental illness is not a choice, but recovery is.
- Mental illness is not a personal failure.
- Mental illness is not your life; it’s just a temporary part.
- Negative thinking is sure to avoid it at all costs.
- Negative thinking can be of harm.
- Never be a slave of your thoughts.
- Never do something which exploits your mental peace.
- Patience is a weapon to fight mental illness.
- Putting strain on your mind not only makes you tired but also makes you sick, be mentally healthy.
- Share a smile it reduces mental pain.
- Take control over emotions to take control of your mental health.
- Take Therapy! Heal from within!
- Taking a step today and talking today will help you lead a better tomorrow!
- To be healthy, your mental health plays a very vital role.
- To think too much is a disease.
- What mental health needs is more sunlight, more candor, more unashamed conversation.
- What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality.
- When there is a family behind your back, nothing is impossible to achieve.
- When you care for someone going through mental problems, you heal!
- With love, mental anxiety can be controlled.
- You are the same person even after you find out that you have mental sickness. Stop judging you to stop people judging you.
- You don’t need heroin to become a hero, just tell people how you overcame the mental illness.
- Your illness does not define you. Your strength and courage do.
- Your mental illness is not your identity.
- Your mind is important to your health more than any wealth.
- Your mind is not a warehouse get rid of the rotten stock.